I can’t believe I was nominated for another award! You guys are awesome!!
The amazing and awesome Rhea over at Bookchanted nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and I’m so excited! I started this blog because I love books and didn’t have any hope or expectations, so to be recognized in any way feels amazing. I’m so glad I decided to start this site and become apart of such a wonderful community. If you haven’t checked out Bookchanted yet, you should definitely click the link and head over there!!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees
7 Facts About Me
1. Peacocks and peacock feathers are kind of my “thing.” When I graduated high school in 2008, I got a tattoo of a peacock feather on my shoulder to represent the end of that chapter in my life. Plus, they’re blue and pretty! After that, my friends and family started associating peacock feathers with me and now I have a random collection of peacock feather stuff. I’m not complaining though, I love it!
2. Tim Shumate is my favorite illustrator ever and if you haven’t checked out some of his work, then you definitely should! Last year one of my best friends got me his Ariel and Tinkerbell prints and I flipped a nut.
3. I haven’t watched a whole lot of anime despite being surrounded by friends who are bonkers over it. It’s something that I really would like to get into more, but just haven’t. The only anime shows that I’ve watched and LOVED are Cowboy Bebop, Bleach, and Trigun. I was so obsessed with Trigun, I have a framed illustration of Nicholas Wolfwood (photo above) hanging on my wall right now.
Can you tell that I’m in my room, randomly looking around in search of facts to type on here??
4. Seriously OBSESSED with the Hallmark channel. I watch it all the time. Originally I started watching it ironically because I thought it was funny and dumb, but it’s turned into a genuine love. Much to my dismay.
5. Actually, I just love terrible movies in general. I get a sick kind of enjoyment watching terrible films. As a result, I am completely bonkers about Mystery Science Theater 3000. The original show is amazing and Tom servo is my favorite. And Despite all the flames I’ve seen written about it, I thought the Netflix reboot was hilarious and I can’t wait for the next season! NERD ALERT.
I’m also crazy about the podcast How Did This Get Made? And I HIGHLY recommend it. When I’m not listening to audiobooks at work, that’s what I listen to. It’s HILARIOUS. You can find it on Spotify too!
6. UNICORNS ARE THE GREATEST. FIGHT ME!
7. Thor is my favorite superhero and I won’t lie, about 92% of that is because of Chris Hemsworth. #SorryNotSorry But that’s also kind of become one of my “things” too and I have a lot of Thor merch now because of it. Also, if you haven’t seen Thor: Ragnarok yet WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?????
There are my nominees! I tried to check and make sure I didn’t hit anyone who’s already won, but I could have missed something. If you can’t do it, no pressure!! Just spreading the blogging love ❤️